Request and Payment of Refunds
All request for cancellation, withdrawal, leave of absence (LOA), deferral, transfer or substitution must be done in writing and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All refunds will be paid to the payee as stated on the payment receipt/invoice/cheque. Monies paid by credit card will be refunded to the payee’s card.
Refunds will be paid 14 days after request for refund has been received by the course administrator.
A. Cancellation – (cancellation occurs when a student does not attend the course)
- Cancellations received before the course start date are subject to a payment of 5% of the course fee.
- No refund will be given for cancellations made on the start date of a course.
- Participants will receive 100% refund if a course is cancelled or postponed by the organiser.
- The organiser reserves the right to cancel or postpone a course and takes no responsibility for any losses claimed by the participant/sponsor due to such actions.
- All notice of cancellation by participant must be made in writing. The participant is responsible for ensuring that the notice is received by the course instructor.
- Additional cancellation policies apply to customised training.
B. Withdrawal (withdrawal occurs when a student starts a course and drops out)
Participants may withdraw from a course at any time. The following rules govern withdrawals:
i) Withdrawals received 1 to 10 days after the course start date are subject to a payment of 80% percent of the course fee.
ii) No refunds will be given for courses that span a duration of ten (10) days or less, instead students are encouraged to defer or request a leave of absence.
There will be no refunds for withdrawal from customised training after contract is signed.
C. Leave of Absence (LOA) from a Course
- If circumstances beyond your control such as illness or family related issues arise during your training, and you are unable to complete your course as originally enrolled, you will be allowed to return to another scheduled course within one year of your withdrawal date to finish only the days missed.
- Request for leave of absence must be made in writing along with relevant supporting documents.
- LOA is subject to approval.
Deferral of Training (to qualify for deferral you must not start the programme)
A participant can choose to defer their participation in a course to a future training of the same value and content; a request must be submitted in writing.
A deferment fee to cover administrative fees and facility expenses may be applied. The deferment fee payable will be calculated on a case by case basis but will not exceed 5% of the course fee. Deferment to a future training applies only to the specific training and must be done within 6 months from the date that the deferment was made, after which time the participant forfeits the training fee.