SBDA™ – Senior Big Data Analyst
The SBDA™ by the Data Science Council of America (DASCA) is the world’s most credible, 3rd–party vendor–neutral certification for professionals wanting to pace up their growth in Big Data analytics. You can trust the internationally accepted and recognised SBDA™ Credential to prove best, your proficiency, potential, and promise for managing the most challenging assignments in Big Data analytics. Download the course brochure to learn more about SBDA™ credential.
DASCA Certification fee USD 620 + Course fee LKR 75,000
Foundations of Data Science – Framework of data science functions and tools; applying Python and R in making sense of data and deriving information and intelligence for decision-making.
The Mathematics of Data Science – Applying important quantitative techniques and tools deployed in data analytics and model optimisation including Advanced Statistics, Linear Algebra, Probability and Calculus; Data shape and relationships.
Dealing With Data – Segregating and classifying data types; tackling data from varying sources; handling streaming and voluminous data; analysing, managing and harnessing massive data using tools and applications like Python and R.
Doing Data Analytics – Framework of computing using Hadoop; developing data models; capturing, processing, sorting, classifying, analysing, managing and harnessing big data using the Hadoop ecosystem; understanding the use of combination of tools like R, Python and MapReduce etc., in big data analytics.
Data Visualisation – Analysing data visualisation use-cases; choosing optimal data visualisation models using popular visualisation applications like Tableau to visualise and present information results.
Analytics in Machine Learning and AI – Scenarios and cases of applying big data analytics in machine learning and artificial intelligence; applying big data analytics models in ML and Ai systems; advanced R and Python deployment in ML and AI applications.
Business Implementation of Data Analytics – Planning, designing and implementing big data analytics solutions in organisations; deploying R and Python in business-level data analytics; going to production with R.
Store Streaming Data – Choosing storage tools for streaming massive data and data pipelines; applications of document-oriented NoSQL database in high volume data storage and processing using MongoDB; using messaging systems; deploying techniques of Elasticsearch enterprise big data search; and big data processing on cloud.
Am I eligible?
Track 1 (Bachelor’s Degree)
– Completed a Bachelor’s degree in Finance / Supply Chain / Marketing Engineering /Statistics / Applied Sciences / Related disciplines.
– Minimum working experience – 2 years.
– Basic proficiency in working with data, statistics, business analytics, business intelligence, computing is preferred.
Track 2 (Master’s Degree)
– Completed a Master’s Degree in Statistics, Finance / Supply Chain / Management / Marketing / Engineering / Statistics / Applied Sciences / Related disciplines.
– Minimum 1 year of working experience working with data / statistics / business analytics / business intelligence / computing.
I am Eligible. What’s next?
Great! The SBDA™ by the Data Science Council of America (DASCA) is the world’s most credible 3rd–party, vendor–neutral certification. Our next SBDA ™ exam preparation course starts in November 2022. If you wish to participate, register for our next SBDA intake from here.
– Course duration: 18 weeks
– Class will be conducted on Sundays from 2.30 pm to 6.30 pm
– Maximum number of participants per intake is 15
– Classes will be conducted online using Google Classroom.
After registration, what's next?
Upon registration you will receive
– Exam preparation resources (SBDA ™ Book 1 and 2)
– Online learning and preparation resources
– Online digitally proctored exam.
– You can take the exam anywhere, even at home or in your office
Upon Successful Completion
– You will become a Digitally Badged SBDA™ . This digitally-equipped certification is the most convincing countersignature of your potential and talent to the onset of your industry careers.
– The SBDA™ Credential Case that includes your SBDA™ Credential Certificate and a lapel pin to be worn in your pocket tops